Emergency First Aid at Work 1 day
Train Shetland is a Highfield approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance your career prospects. Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating over 350,000 learners a year.
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is a 1 day course and valid for three years. This qualification is specifically for those individuals who are to become an emergency first-aider in the workplace. This one-day qualification meets the requirements of both the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1982.
- the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking casualty
- putting a casualty in the recovery position
- dealing with minor shocks, scalds, burns, bleeds and minor injuries
23 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick (Fully Booked)
31 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick (Fully Booked)
16 April 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick