First Aid at Work 3 day
Train Shetland is a Highfield approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance your career prospects. Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating 350,000 learners a year.
The First Aid at Work course is a three day course and valid for three years. The objective of this qualification is to support those individuals needing to become a first-aider in the workplace.
- the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking casualty
- dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
- dealing with casualties with fractures, and spinal, head or chest injuries
- dealing with heart attacks, strokes and other major illnesses
15 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick (Fully Booked)
5 April 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick (Fully Booked)
21 April 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick