First Aid Refresher 2 day
Train Shetland is a Highfield approved centre and offer industry-recognised qualifications that will enhance your career prospects. Highfield is the leading provider of regulated compliance qualifications in the UK, certificating 350,000 learners a year.
The First Aid Refresher course is a two day course and valid for three years. The objective of this qualification is a refresher for those individuals who have already completed the First Aid at Work three day course within the last three years.
- the roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- administering first aid to a choking casualtyd
- dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
- dealing with casualties with fractures, and spinal, head or chest injuries
- dealing with heart attacks, strokes and other major illnesses
9 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick (Fully Booked)
11 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick
24 March 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick
13 April 2021 - Gremista, Lerwick