What to expect
Due to Covid-19 and in line with current Government Guidelines, there are additional measures put in place for your health and safety while attending training at Short Courses.
- Face coverings and gloves are not mandatory, unless you are attending a first aid course, but can be worn if required
- We will ask for your name and mobile number to record on the track and trace sheet
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building or you can bring your own
- 2 metre are marked out on the corridor floor as a guide
- Training rooms have been set up with 2 metre distancing in place
- Additional cleaning will take place through the day
- A maximum of 16 staff, trainers, and candidates will be in the building at any one time
- No canteen or tea/coffee facilities will be in operation for the time being
- On arrival at our office, the notice board at Reception will direct your to the relevant training room.
- You will be asked to complete a feedback form at the end of the course.
- On completion of the course, you will reveive a certificate of attendance (which will be emailed or posted out to you/your workplace).
If you have any special requirements, please get in touch to discuss in advance of your training.