What to expect
- On arrival at our office, the notice board at Reception will direct your to the relevant training room.
- There is no need to sign in at reception - your training will ask you to complete an enrolment form at the start of the training.
- A course pack containing releveant notes and information will be provided for you to take away.
- Tea and coffee is provided.
- During term-time, Shetland College's canteen is available, offering a range of sandwiches, soups and hot snacks for lunch.
- You will be asked to complete a feedback form at the end of the course.
- On completion of the course, you will reveive a certificate of attendance (which will be emailed or posted out to you/your workplace).
If you have any special requirements, please get in touch to discuss in advance of your training.