Effective and Sustainable Tertiary Education, Research and Training in Shetland
This section is for anyone, especially staff, students and training service users, who would like to find out more about the project which is exploring whether to merge Shetland College UHI (including Train Shetland) with NAFC Marine Centre UHI.
It’s really important for us to try and keep you as up to date as we can but also to provide communication updates in a lot of different ways. This is also about giving everyone a chance to have their say – if they want to. If you have comments, suggestions or queries then please get in touch using our feedback form.
We will be posting updates regularly online:
- Weekly updates and news bulletins. Copies of our new sector newsletter will also be shared here as well as documents and reports which you may find of interest
- We’ll answer frequently asked questions and you can also ask questions or make comments using our feedback form
- The project
- Information on the project, the work streams and who is on the project team
As well as that we will also have additional communications taking place. From the start of September 2018 we will have:
- A new sector newsletter for staff and students with news from the tertiary sector in Shetland. If you have a news item to share then please email before the 20th of the month
- All staff meetings
- Student focus groups, which will be in addition to the programme of monthly class rep meetings. Find out more about how to get involved
Do you have an idea on how we could improve communications with staff and students? Contact us and let us know.