Effective and Sustainable Tertiary Education, Research and Training in Shetland
Latest update summary:
3rd December updates:
The following document has been added to Governance
- Legal Requirement of Models
29th November updates:
The following documents have been uploaded to the following workstreams:
- Towards a Curriculum for Shetland
- Business Development Plan
- ICT Issues Report
- Staff and Students Consultation Report
28th November updates:
The following document has been uploaded to the Estates Workstream.
- Asset Management Statement
27th November updates:
The following documents have all been uploaded within the Curriculum section.
- Academic Quality Assurance
- Curriculum Development Plan - Context and Background
- Curriculum Development Plan
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Policy
- Review of Teaching and Learning Strategy
The following document has been uploaded within the Research section.
- Research and Knowledge Exchange Strategy
26th November updates:
The following documents have all been uploaded within the Student Engagement, Marketing and Student Support Services section.
- Marketing and Communications Issues Report
- Student Engagement Issues Report
- Student Support Services Issues Report
- Support Services Issues Report
3rd October updates:
- Updates. Updates from Project Team meetings and overview of updates from September
- Workstreams - marketing. Marketing Plan has been shared. Comments and feedback welcomed via the feedback form
This section is for anyone, especially staff, students and training service users, who would like to find out more about the project which is exploring whether to merge Shetland College UHI (including Train Shetland) with NAFC Marine Centre UHI.
It’s really important for us to try and keep you as up to date as we can but also to provide communication updates in a lot of different ways. This is also about giving everyone a chance to have their say – if they want to. If you have comments, suggestions or queries then please get in touch using our feedback form.
We will be posting updates regularly online:
- Updates and news bulletins
- We’ll answer frequently asked questions and you can also ask questions or make comments using our feedback form
- The project
- Information on the project, the work streams and who is on the project team
As well as that we will also have additional communications taking place. From the start of September 2018 we will have:
- All staff meetings
- Student focus groups, which will be in addition to the programme of monthly class rep meetings. Find out more about how to get involved
Do you have an idea on how we could improve communications with staff and students? Contact us and let us know.