We are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment and we aim to make the most of every student’s learning opportunities. It is important that all students feel welcome and supported throughout their time with us.
We offer support for all full-time and part-time students to overcome barriers that may affect their learning. Students who have a physical disability, a hearing or visual impairment, a mental health problem or specific learning disability, for example dyslexia, can access additional support with their studies.
Examples of support available
- Individual support to help organise college work.
- Tutor support for individual subject areas.
- Support to overcome specific difficulties, for example dyslexia.
- Special arrangements for assessments and exams.
- Timetabled drop in periods for additional support, for example essay-writing techniques, numeracy and computing skills.
- Enabling technology training such as TextHelp!Read&Write - a software package designed to support literacy difficulties.
If you would like to find out more about the kind of support available or if you feel that you need additional support, please get in touch with:
- : 01595 771441- Room D12
- : 01595 771402 - Room D10