All staff have a duty of care to respond appropriately to any protection concerns relating to those we come into contact with.
- Staff are here to listen to any concerns that you have for yourself or a fellow student.
- Staff will not make assumptions about whether harm/abuse has taken place.
- Staff want to reassure you and will be sensitive to any anxieties you have. Staff cannot guarantee confidentiality.
- Staff will have to pass on information to the named College Safeguarder or appropriate contact and ensure that you are kept safe.
- Staff will record everything you tell them and will keep you informed of what happens at every step of the process.