contentShetland UHI Cancellation Policy content
We offer a wide range of bespoke training courses. Our highly skilled staff offer training and courses suitable for a number of different industries and employers. We work with a range of accreditation providers so you can be assured of our commitment to delivering good quality learning outcomes.
If you are a business with a particular training need, but don’t see a course that meets your requirements, please contact us to discuss your needs.
Shetland UHI Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to the course start date – no fee charged
- Cancellations from 14 to 7 days – 50% of course fee
- Cancellations 7 days or less – 100% of course fee
- You may substitute delegates without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Ideally, you should let us know in advance that you intend to send a substitute, but if this is not possible, they can come along on the day and advise us of the situation.